Too Funny!!!
Well, tonight was some what of a funny sayings night!!
Zachary...."Jesus....me love you, thanks for the rain for the trees and flowers to grow, thanks for ping pong balls, me to be able to run...Jesus I just love you, Amen"
Wow! What we can learn from a sweet little four year olds prayer!
Cody.....driving home in the rain and he says, "Daddy, Daddy how did you make it stop raining for a second?" (We drove under a bridge)
Whoo, we all laughed so hard we cried!
Zachary....(Sickness is every where and Zachary wasn't eating like normal, so as all Mommies do...shhh, I think they all do?....I started posing does your BLANK hurt questions.) "Mommy nothing attached to my whole, WHOLE body hurts!"
Well I was asking specifically about all the "attached" body parts. Head, legs, etc.... Cracks me up!!!
It is so hard to catch Cody saying funny sayings because he is smarter then we seem to be these days. He is so serious and fact oriented. Today we went and visited the Train Museum in Greensboro and they have a video of people walking in the front door in the layout room. Well Cody disappeared and when we looked up he was in the lobby waving and dancing on the TV for us to see. It was absolutely hilarious!!!
The days are long but the years are so short, God bless our short years together~I love my boys to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment