
WOW! I haven't posted anything since September? Where does the time go....My kids are growing up way to fast and my protective bubble is busting from around them. I think back to the days of waiting for the day that we would finally meet them...being so impatient. But now I would do anything to put them back where they were the most protected on this side of heaven. Safe from sickness, heartache, disappointment, life.
And then it hit me....life....without all these things that we see as bad there would be no life. We have to accept the good with the bad, the health with the sickness, love and joy with the heartache and successes with the failures. The key is teaching these things to our kids. Raising children has to be the hardest most well worth it job I have ever had. Thank you God for letting me be Cody and Zachary's Mom. There is no greater job I will have in life than being their mom and oh how the time is flying.
We have 11 years with Cody and 14 with Zachary. That use to sound like forever, but today it seems like tomorrow. God please help me use the most of my time with the boys to lead them to you....that is my ultimate goal.
Zachary says all the time, "I love God, Jesus and myself." Those words are music to my ears. What two better things then to love the Lord, his son and yourself. Cody says, "God help me." I pray I still hear these words when they are grown men. Love my boys.....
No comments:
Post a Comment