Wednesday, June 3, 2009

AAAHHH! A Snake!

Today was another pretty stressful day for Mommy. Gym, the two week grocery shopping trip, bank, work, unload the groceries.....Zachary was helping and I heard a crash. Well crashes and Zachary just go together so I didn't think anything about it. Got my load of groceries and went inside to find an inch of milk all over my kitchen floor. A whole gallon of milk that Zachary tried to put on the counter, missed the counter and literally exploded as it hit the ground. It was on the cabinets, walls, appliances, under the appliances, on rugs, you name it...it had milk on it.

Well, I would like to say this Mommy calmly said, "oh honey, I love you thanks for trying to help!" But since I am willing to admit I am not always right....I screamed to the top of my lungs, "NNNNOOOOOO!!!!" I then began praying out loud so I could try to contain my anger! This to me is a Mommies nightmare. Sticky, stinky in a few days, huge mess.

Well after two hours of cleaning the kitchen I thought, whoooo! And Zachary please don't ever touch the milk jugs!

After a long day continuing with speech therapy, school pick-up, getting gas, check a store for school uniforms, hair cuts, home for supper.....the boys were outside playing. Bryan and I were inside cleaning up from supper when we hear, "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" You then hear the fast foot steps of two little boys screaming, "Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy." Cody finally gets out, "Zachary picked up a snake!!!" "WHAT?", I screamed!!!!

Apparently Zachary saw something black in the driveway, went running over thinking it was one of Daddy's tools for his tractor and picked it up. Cody then started yelling at him, "It's a snake!!!!"

They were both hyperventilating. Mommy had, had enough for one day.....it was then bed time!!! (For them and me)

1 comment:

  1. Wait, you need to save that snake to handle the mouse!

    ReplyDelete