Well today at school must have been a rough day for Cody (and the teacher). I got an email from her saying...Just to give you a report, Cody has been a handful today. Pretty much the same, talkative, wanting to play and talking/playing while I am talking. Just to let you know too, he has ripped his mat to where the stuffing is falling out. I told him that I did not think you would appreciate that. So needless to say we are so very proud of our precious darling!
So after much discussion and lecturing about RESPECT for the teacher and things we buy with our money our evening went on like normal.
At bedtime during our prayer time Cody prayed..."God please make Mrs. Earnest stop sending sad emails to Mommy." It was all I could do to make it out of the room before busting out laughing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment