Well...the cutest things happened this Christmas Morning with Zachary.
Zachary was scared to death last night that Santa was actually coming into our house. This morning he kept going to our bedroom window and looking out saying....."I not see him." Then he would go back and say, "He's not here yet." Then it dawned on us that he thought Santa hadn't come yet and that he was anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival. This was the first disappointment for Zachary.
Zachary was scared to death last night that Santa was actually coming into our house. This morning he kept going to our bedroom window and looking out saying....."I not see him." Then he would go back and say, "He's not here yet." Then it dawned on us that he thought Santa hadn't come yet and that he was anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival. This was the first disappointment for Zachary.
When we got into the living room and Zachary saw Jesus had been born in our manger. He started to get upset. He asked us, "Where is Baby Jesus?" I want to see him. So I showed him the baby I had wrapped in swaddling clothes. No, Mommy he kept saying. We had talked so much about Baby Jesus being born on Christmas Day the he thought Baby Jesus was going to be in our living room on Christmas Day. Bless his sweet little heart!
Three years old is such a fun age. They see everything so literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment