Zachary is still cracking us all up with his funny words....
The boy's stayed with MeeMaw and PawPaw for a week this summer, when Zachary returned he was playing with Cody one day. I faintly heard the spoken words, "Oh Gray Shit, Cody!" Thinking I just heard a cuss word I said, "Zachary what did you just say?" "GRAY SHIT!" So I then calmly asked, Zachary when did you hear that word..."MeeMaw says it ALLLLLL the time!"
I started laughing so hard, MeeMaw I thought-she's such a sweet Godly woman. Really? So after some good thinking about words she uses a lot I remembered, GRACIOUS! We have laughed and laughed at that one!
Zachary was talking to Nana and telling her all about Daddy going back to school this week and that Daddy got out of day class his first day because of a bomb threat and his night classes, "because Daddy's compressor was sick."
While drawing a picture with me watching, Zachary said, "Mom, I'm gonna need to consecrate. I need you to go somewhere."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment