Monday, September 27, 2010

"Marry Me?"

So the boys are all sitting on the couch tonight doing their most favorite thing, watching videos on the internet of dinosaurs. Zachary out of no where says, "Teagan said she wants to marry me."

"WHAT?" That was what Mommy screamed from the other couch!

"Well I told her I don't want to be a girl....I wanna stay this kind cause I can run faster like this," as he strokes the sides of his most manly legs.

After much laughing and giggling I asked him, "Zachary what makes a boy a boy?"

"Short hair"

"And a girl a girl?"

"Long hair"

So, daddy at this point decides he needs to ask a very important question..."Daddy married Mommy, did he turn into a girl?" Zachary turns all the way around in his lap pulls back to get a good look and says, "No dad you stayed a boy." Whoo...the relief!

Oh the sweet innocence....getting married turns you into a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment