This has been one funny month with the sayings and questions at our house. Her are a few of those things that made us laugh!
We are headed to the baseball field one day and we pass a field with lots of cows in it...Cody says,
"Oh look it's a baby cow!" Zachary says, "Yeah it's drinking milk from it's Mommy's butt." That was then followed with a bunch of questions. Then Cody says, "Mommy why do people sell cows?" And Zachary quickly answers with, "So people can eat fried chicken!!" Halarious....so we are now all into sitting down to eat and saying, "What am I eating tonight a cow, pig, horse, goat, etc?"
Today in Walmart we are walking along and Zachary says, "Mom you want me to drive you crazy?" Where in the world do they get this stuff from...I don't even use that statement. I wanted to answer, "SURE!" to see what would happen but refrained from the many possibilities.
We were grocery shopping in Aldi and I turn around and Zachary is holding a HUGE ham...bone and all. He says, "Hey mom we need one of these?" I asked why and he replied..."It's a tree trunk and it will grow us a tree."
Cody is my thinker...and never really says funny off the wall things. He always sits back processes and ask lots of questions, but never just blurts out the funnies. I am waiting to catch him one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment