Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cooper...


Today we woke up to a blanket of snow...it was beautiful! Since we had the pretty snow...school was delayed. On our car ride to school like many mornings we were blaring Toby Mac and nodding our little heads in rhythm when I hear..."Mom, Mom LOOK!!!"


I turned the music down and said, "What?" This went back and forth several times as Cody was very adamant that I saw what he saw. I was looking for the typical train, fire truck, police car, odd colored cars....then I finally saw a sign that said COOPER.


When I finally said, "What, the sign that says Cooper?" The car was full of aaawwws and spoken love of their friend Cooper. What is Cooper doing now? Where is Cooper? I love little Cooper. Cooper is so cute. They LOVE baby Cooper, who we are really starting to recognize is a precious gift to this world and ours!


Thanks God for precious babies to brighten our days and lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment