Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The First Blog.....

I have been keeping in separate books the boys funny sayings and questions, but I am ready to start typing it. Grandaddy always said write it down, write it down.....because you will forget the funny things kids say. That stuck with me even as a small child, so here we go.


Starting this blog Cody is 6 and in Kindergarten at TMSA (Triad Math and Science Academy). Cody loves school and thinks his teacher Mrs. Earnest is halarious. Zachary is 3 and at Mother's Morning Out two days a week. He loves the gym and "skul" (School). His favorite part is his "little buddy" Lucas. Zachary told Cody tonight he wanted Lucas to be his brother instead of Cody. Wouldn't that be nice if we could pick our siblings and family!

Zachary told me today that he wanted Mommy to go to the whoo-whoo house, better known as the fire station, to work so Daddy could come home. It is so great to feel loved. He then started screaming to the top of his lungs (while the computer guy was here working), "I Love My Daddy, Not my Mommy!!." Yeah, I just grin and bear it, I really need some estrogen in this house!

Cody called me into the bathroom the other morning in a panic. "Look Mommy, Hurry." I run to the bathroom to find him with his head stuck down into the toilet. "What, What?" "We have seaweed in our toilet from the beach." The sad part is the flowing water really made the pink algea look like seaweed. He was so excited, I started cleaning the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment